Hartford Steam Boiler is the world's largest Authorized Inspection Agency accredited
by ASME. Our experience and codes and standards knowledge are unmatched in the industry.
Hartford Steam Boiler leverages experience gained in more than 140 years of operation,
to deliver training you can count on. Our seminars and self-paced study courses
address issues faced daily by designers, fabricators, and inspectors of pressure
All of our courses and reference materials are designed to help your organization
meet and exceed code requirements, maximize productivity, and increase profitability.
Hartford Steam Boiler provides technical training to businesses, governments
and institutions in more than 80 countries in the following topic areas:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- Design: Sections I and VIII.
- National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) Repairs/Alterations.
- National Board Prep Course.
- ASME Section IX - Welding Qualifications.
- Nondestructive Examination (NDE) Visual, Liquid Penetrant, Magnetic Particle, Radiography
and Ultrasonic Inspection Methods.